- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. This tough lock includes five laser cut keys for convenience. The lock is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike and it comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any bike tube so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
For the home mechanic, Giant's Crank Wrench and Extractor is indispensable. This ingenious device is two tools in one with a socket for removing and installing most standard crank bolts and an extractor for removing most square-taper crankarms. Plus, the long, vinyl-coated handle provides the leverage needed to easily get the job done.
Keep your essentials at hand with Giant's Waterproof Handlebar Bag. This hard-shell bag is completely waterproof so you can store your maps, snacks, and important electronics safely and within easy reach. There's a detachable map holder that mounts to the top of the bag, compression cord for spare clothes, and adjustable foam compartments for your phone or camera. Giant's tool-free mounting system is fast and easy to operate and the removable shoulder strap makes it a cinch to carry this bag with you off the bike.
Let Giant light the way with their Numen HL2 headlight. The five LEDs provides bright white light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or flash settings. The three included AAA batteries provide up to 120 hours of light, and there's a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast and easy to use, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
Get the most out of your ride with the addition of speed and cadence. Whether you are a weekend warrior or data junkie we’ve got you covered. Features - Sensor magnet kit for RideSense speed and cadence sensors Kit includes: - RideSense speed magnet - RideSense cadence magnet
Giant's Axact 9W is a great way to get the most out of your rides. This wireless computer keeps you bike clutter-free and tracks nine essential functions, including distance and speed, with its large, easy-to-read display. The Axact also features a low battery indicator so you know when its time to open the easy coin-release cap and replace the battery.
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Designed for precise torque and to prevent carbon fiber component damage - 1/4" drive torque wrench with chromoly ratchet head - Chrome plated chrome vanadium Hex and Torx bits (Hex: 2,2.5,3,4,5,6mm Torx: T10,T25,T30) - 100mm extension bar included
$52.50 $70.00 25% Savings
Take your riding and your performance monitoring to the next level with Giant's Neos ANT+ Wireless Computer. This wireless ANT+ computer displays standard basics like speed, pace, distance and time, as well as tons of detailed information. Cadence is read by both current and average RPM, as well as heart rate in current, average, and max. The Neos records data for multiple rides and even monitors its life and warns you of a low battery. The backlight is nice for those early-morning starts, and it includes a stem/bar mount and an extended handlebar mount that sets the computer out front of the bars for easy viewing.
- All-tube QR mounting bracket included, fits 24-40mm tubes - 3 laser-cut keys - over 30,000 key variations - Double-locking hardened steel 1/2" [13mm] shackle provides maximum security - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder - Integrated dust cover protects lock cylinder
Features - Adapter to suit Giant Headlights for connection to GoPro mounting Systems - Compatible with all Giant Numen HL and Numen Plus HL models
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
- Powder Coated Steel Construction - Deep Enough To Hold Some Groceries And Functional Enough For Daily Rides Around Town - Easy To Mount To Almost Any Back-Rack - Dimensions: 320 X 270 X 180mm
- Idea For Picnic Items, Extra Clothes, Or Books - Folds Up Compactly (1 Inch) For Easy Storage - Wire Mesh Keeps Items More Secure Than Older Wire Models - Easy To Mount To Almost Any Rear-Rack - Dimensions: 340 X 200 X 200mm
- All Purpose Penetrating Lube - Forms A Protective Film On Metal - Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection - Displaces Water - Will Not Harm Plastic Or Painted Surfaces
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
Combine with Giant's Computer / GoPro Combo Mount and fit your Garmin and GoPro to any Giant round or SLR Aero handlebar.
Features - High power Cree XP-G2 LED headlight - 330 lumens in High mode - Modes: High: 330 lumens (1.8 hrs), Medium: 165 lumens (3.0 hrs), Low: 83 lumens (5.5 hrs), Flashing: (20 hrs) - Rechargeable battery via Micro USB - Aluminum case - User friendly mounting system
Features - High power Cree XP-E2 LED headlight - 195 lumens in High mode - Modes: High: 195 lumens (1.5 hrs), Medium: 98 lumens (2.5 hrs), Low: 49 lumens (5.0 hrs), Flashing: (20 hrs) - Li-ion rechargeable battery via Micro USB - Aluminum case - User-friendly mounting system
- Hit the lever once, it rings twice! - Sleek and small aluminum bell - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
Features - Ultra small aluminum bell - Ergonomic grooved lever - Tool-free mount attaches quickly to 19-32mm handlebars
Features - Lightweight aluminum dome - Simple flick lever - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
Features - Simple and smart design - Crisp sounding brass bell - 22.2mm handlebar clamp
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
Page 1 of 8 Next page