Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Featuring an optimal surface area for maximum engagement with a minimalist profile for maximum clearance, the all-new Pinner Pro flat pedal series is purpose built for the rigors of aggressive trail, enduro and DH shredding. - Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable forged A380 aluminum platform withstands the toughest impacts. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
Lightweight, reliable XC mountain bike pedals with double sided SPD compatible engagement, sealed cartridge bearings and adjustable release tension. - Dual-side Shimano SPD compatible engagement. - Widely adjustable release tension. - Lightweight CNC machined aluminum body. - Stout Cr-Mo spindle. - Sealed bearings. - Optimal mud shedding cage design. - Includes cleats and mounting hardware.
- Lightweight, strong composite cage body. - CNC-machined chromoly steel axle. - LSL and Sealed bearings for smoother pedaling and durability. - Binding adjustable tension (80-180 kgf-cm).
A versatile, lightweight dual-sided pedal designed for use with flat soled or SPD-compatible shoes. - Dual sided cage for clipless SPD and flat soled shoes. - CNC machined Cr-Mo spindle . - LSL sealed ball bearing . - Adjustable spring tension. - Shimano SPD compatible.
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails. - Spindle: 9/16-inch
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Page 1 of 1